INTERBETS.com is the internet website of Catskill Off-Track Betting Corporation, a public benefit corporation. Catskill OTB was created by the State of New York and has operated legal wagering continuously since 1976. All profits from its operations are shared among the horse racing and breeding industry, state and local governments in the State of New York. In addition to full branch betting locations, we operate in partnership with local restaurants and sports bars located conveniently along the Southern Tier, the Hudson Valley and the New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Connecticut border. The Corporation also operates a friendly and efficient telephone betting system and Internet wagering for customers.
When you open an account, you can make easy deposits and withdrawals at any Catskill OTB location, as well as place wagers through your account at those locations. While all internet wagers pay track prices (no surcharge on winnings), you can set up a “no surcharge” account where account wagers place at locations through self-serve terminals will pay track prices (no surcharge on winnings).
Locations along the Southern Tier and Hudson/Harlem Valleys of New York State
…Minutes from New York State Borders
- Minutes from Bergen County, New Jersey in Rockland County
- Minutes from Westchester County, NY and Fairfield County, CT in Rockland & Putnam Counties
- Throughout the Hudson Valley in Newburgh, Poughkeepsie, Kingston
- Minutes from Connecticut at Brewster and Mahopac, NY
- Minutes from Pennsylvania in Middletown, Johnson City and Elmira.
- We offer wagering on all New York thoroughbred and harness tracks and virtually all major tracks across the U.S., Canada, and even more.
- All major racing!
- Up to the minute wagering and information Privacy of your own surroundings.
- Pools commingled with host tracks.
- No hidden fees.
- TRACK PRICES – Never a surcharge on internet wagers, and designated “no surcharge” accounts ($300 minimum required) for wagers place on the phone, and through self-service terminals at branch locations. A NYS surcharge (5-6%) will be applied to “regular” telephone account winnings
- Experienced and reliable.
- Legal! Licensed and regulated.
- Financially secure.
- Toll free number (telephone accounts)
- Immediate credit of winnings.
- Best, friendliest, courteous and most efficient representatives