INTERBETS TERMS & CONDITIONS
WELCOME TO INTERBETS.COM!
TO OPEN YOUR ACCOUNT NOW!! click here sign up electronically, or click here for instructions to download application
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
This agreement describes the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the website and account wagering services provided by Interbets.com/Catskill OTB Account Wagering. The use of our wagering system will be taken as your acceptance of all of these terms, conditions, and disclosures contained herein. The use of this website is subject to all applicable State and Federal regulations.
ACCOUNT ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS – To establish and/or maintain a wagering account, applicant must:
- Deposit $10.00 or more into your wagering account. This is not a subscription fee. Accounts are valid only after successful initial funding.
- Be at least 18 years old and the minimum required by law in the state of residency.
- Be a resident of the state of New York State, or a state where internet wagering is not prohibited for out of state providers and accepted by Interbets/Catskill OTB.
- Internet account use is restricted to residents where internet wagering is not prohibited for out of state providers and accepted by Interbets/Catskill OTB. Interbets is authorized and regulated by the New York Gaming Commission. It is not intended to be an offer or solicitation in those states where prohibited. By completing the application, the applicant is confirming they have read Interbets terms and conditions thoroughly and carefully, and agree with such.
- Be a natural United States citizen or resident alien.
- Provide the following personal information: name, phone number, email address, residence address, mailing address (if different), social security number and driver’s license number and state.
- Have read and agree to abide by all of the Terms and Conditions set forth by Interbets.com Account Wagering and all Interbets Account Wagering Rules.
- Allow Interbets.com Account Wagering to use third party services to authenticate your account information. All information used to authenticate your account is kept completely confidential.
- Agree to pay all charges posted to your Interbets.com Account Wagering account.
- Allow Interbets.com Account Wagering to open an advance deposit wagering (ADW) account in your name and to manage funds on your behalf.
- Notify Interbets.com Account Wagering immediately about any change of personal information such as phone number and address.
- Refrain from wagering if you relocate to another state or country.
- Acknowledge that Interbets.com Account Wagering reserves the right to report unusual or suspicious activity to the proper authorities
- Agrees to have Interbets.com process all reportable IRS winnings from wagers made through the Internet in accordance with Federal IRS regulations.
Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right to reject any application for an account for any reason it deems necessary.
Interbets/Catskill OTB also reserves the right to close an account for any reason it deems necessary. Upon closing an account, all funds will be returned to the account holder via check mailed to the registered account address.
ACCOUNT WAGERING RULES
- Account holders must be natural person of at least eighteen (18) years of age and the minimum required by state of residency.
- A $10 minimum initial deposit is required to open an account.
- All applicants must complete an account wagering application form including their name, age, address, mailing address (if different), telephone number, social security number and date of birth. Applications submitted must include a copy of a government issued identification (consistent with US Department of Justice Employment Verification Form I9) containing photo, name and address must be provided. A copy of a social security card must be provided. Information submitted electronically must be verifiable electronically. By clicking “Submit”, applicant agrees to the Interbets Terms & Conditions and gives Interbets permission to verify the information provided.
- Acceptable forms of identification include: driver’s license, state issued ID, Passport ID, Alien Registration Card, birth certificate. Information submitted electronically must be verifiable on line.
- Acceptable forms of social security include: social security card, recent pay stub containing social security number, social security or retirement check/stub with social security number, recent tax bill with social security number, official military documents with social security number, credit bureau report (Experian, Equifax, Trans Union). Information submitted electronically must be verifiable on line.
- Corporations, partnerships, trusts or other legal entities are not eligible to be account holders.
- Wagering accounts are not-transferable and non-assignable.
- All account wagering postal mailings, including notices, checks, withdrawal slips, account statements and other correspondence will be sent to the address listed on the account application. The account holder may request that no correspondence regarding the account be sent to the address listed.
- Official changes to the account information must be in writing, and include name, date, address, social security number, account identification number, PIN and signature.
- The account holder will be required to provide the account identification number and PIN before an account wager, deposit or withdrawal is accepted.
- The account holder will receive a card presented at the time the account is opened, or mailed within five business days of processing, if opened through the mail. Interbets Player Cards may be requested at any time and are required for customers to access the account at branch locations.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right to exclude anyone from opening an account based on its business judgment. Interbets/Catskill OTB shall refuse to open an account to known or reputed book makers; any person who engages in any activity which is deemed to be a gambling offense as defined in Article 225 of the Penal Law of the State of New York; a known fugitive from justice; and persons on its self-exclusion list, as well as minors and residents of states which prohibit New York State wagering accounts.
- Accounts wagers will be accepted by calling 1-800-832-5285, at Interbets.com, and through personal account terminals at Catskill OTB teletheatre. Account wagers can be placed at Catskill OTB branches with Player Cards.
- Only wagers validated and accepted by the wagering system, for which there are sufficient available funds in the wagering account, are deemed to be valid wagers. All account wagers are recorded and deemed to be pari-mutuel tickets and are subject to the rules and laws governing pari-mutuel tickets.
- All telephoned account wagers will be read back or displayed for the account holder to confirm that the wager is correct, before it is sold. Interbets/Catskill OTB assumes no responsibility for errors in wagers the account holder has confirmed.
- Any wagers made or attempted after the official close of betting on a race are invalid.
- Wagers may be cancelled or changed only prior to the close of betting for that race. Cancellations made thirty (30) minutes or less prior to the scheduled post time for the race must be made through an operator. Cancellations of large wagers are subject to management approval and New York State Gaming Commission Gaming Commission rules.
- Funds from winning wagers will be credited to the account immediately after the race is official. Funds subject to Internal Revenue Service reporting requirements shall be held and not available for use until compliance with applicable Internal Revenue Service reporting requirements. Any applicable city, state and /or federal income tax is the responsibility of the account holder.
- Account applications designated as “no surcharge” require $300 to be held in escrow, and are not subject to a surcharge on winnings. Account applications designated as “traditional” have no escrow requirement and are subject to a surcharge on winnings. Requests to release or deposit escrow may be made through customer service (1-888-FUN2BET). All internet wagers are “no-surcharge” regardless of account designation.
- Account holders in good standing may request a waiver of the escrow requirement.
- All winning wagers placed through the internet platform pay track prices (no-surcharge) accounts. All other account wagers shall be surcharged, unless the account was specifically designated a no-surcharge account and escrow withheld, notwithstanding para. 18.
- Deposits to the accounts may be made by cash, on-line via ACH transfer and credit/debit card, check or money order. Cash deposits may be made at Catskill OTB branches. Deposits by check or money order may be through Customer Service by mail as per the attached check and money order cashing policies.
- Credit Card deposits can be made to accounts by calling the credit line (1-877-660-CASH) or if available through on-line fund transfers as authorized by the NYS Gaming Commission. Only account holders credit cards can be used; service charges and daily limits on deposits apply.
- Withdrawals may be made in person at branch locations or in writing via mail or facsimile to customer service. A withdrawal slip or written request is required, containing account name, identification number, signature and date together with PIN. Player cards may be used to withdraw monies through self-service terminals at branch locations. All requests shall be processed upon receipt of request. Checks will be mailed to the official address on record for the account.
- Accounts may be closed at the request of the account holder in person or by mail. The account holder must provide their account identification number, PIN and signature, and acceptable form of identification subject to verification.
- Monthly and/or annual statements are available on line to the account holders detailing beginning balances, debits and credits and ending balances. Upon request, they will be mailed to the official address on record.
- Any account with no wagering activity during a period of thirty-six (36) consecutive months shall be deactivated and any monies in the account will be distributed in accordance with Section 1012 of the NY Racing Law.
- Accounts may not be shared with or loaned to another player. Wrongful use of the account through deception, sharing or partnership will result in closure of the account and refund of any non-disputed balance.
- Accounts are restricted for wagering purposes only. Specific tracks and/or wagers may not be available for wagering due to host track limitations, residency limitations or at the discretion of Interbets/Catskill OTB.
- Only account holders are entitled to obtain access to their account information. Interbets/Catskill OTB will not share account information with third parties, other than the NYS Gaming Commission, unless required to do so by statute, court order, subpoena or other legal process or without express written permission from the account holder.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right to make adjustments to any account due to computer error, machine malfunction, operator error, fraud or other misuse.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right to terminate, revise, modify or withdraw the account at any time with or without prior notice, based on business judgment.
- All decisions of Interbets/Catskill OTB management shall be final.
- Account holders shall receive a copy of these rules, which may be periodically updated with the approval of the NYS Gaming Commission. Account holders will be notified whenever rules have changed and updated rules will be available on line. Account holders will be provided with a copy of such changes upon request.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB receipt of a signed application signifies the applicant’s acceptance of all rules and conditions.
ACCOUNT PROCEDURES: WAGERING, DEPOSITS, WITHDRAWALS WAGERING
All wagering will be conducted in accordance with the Rules and Regulations promulgated by the New York State Gaming Commission, and in accordance with New York State and Federal Laws. Residents of other states are subject to their respective state laws.
- Wagers are not deemed valid until confirmed by the account holder and successfully commingled with host track pools.
- Wagers not commingled with the host track pools, for any reason, will be refunded.
- Any wagers attempted or made after host track “stop betting” will not be valid.
- No wagers will be accepted that exceed the account balance.
- Minimums wagers amounts are set forth by the host tracks.
- Winning wagers and refunds will be credited to the account after the race has been declared official by the host track.
- Wagering and/or streaming of certain tracks may be prohibited based on state of residency and/or contractual terms.
- Confirmation of the wager denotes acceptance by the account holder.
- Interbets.com/Catskill OTB reserves the right to refuse any wager or transaction for any reason.
- Interbets.com/Catskill OTB accepts no liability, responsibility for any malfunction of the account holders computer or internet connection
- Interbets.com/Catskill OTB accepts no liability, responsibility for erroneous information regarding wagering pools, horses’ names, handicapping information, scratches or other racing information.
All cancellation rules are subject to change without notice to meet all rules of Interbets.com, the respective racetrack and/or the New York State Gaming Commission rules. It is important to review your wagers before they are submitted. Wagers made through your account at Interbets.com through a self-service machine, touch tone (IVR) other device, once confirmed is subject to cancellation rules in effect at the respective racetracks and the New York State Gaming Commission and typically cannot be cancelled.
DEPOSITS – BY MAIL
Please make checks payable to: “INTERBETS” or CATSKILL OTB and reference your wagering account number directly on the check. - DO NOT SEND CASH.Mail Checks or Money Orders to:
Interbets/Catskill OTB Park Place, Box 3000 Pomona, NY 10970
DEPOSITS – CASH AT BRANCHES
OTB branches are located conveniently in the Hudson Valley, and bordering Westchester County, New Jersey and Connecticut. On-site cash or cash voucher deposits can be made at any self-service machine at one of Catskill OTB branches with your Interbets Players card and PIN slip, or at the cashier window without the Interbets Players Card. To make a cash or cash voucher deposit through the self-service machine, please follow these simple steps:
- Insert and remove your Interbets Players card.
- Enter your PIN number.
- Deposit your cash voucher (or, if using a cash accepting machine, insert cash) into the designated area.
- Select the “deposit” button on the screen.
- When directed, insert your card to confirm the transaction.
- Your new balance will then be immediately posted to your account. Verify your balance.
- You can begin wagering or select FINISH to end your transaction.
- You will be issued a receipt for your deposit.
Or, simply present a deposit slip with your cash and PIN slip to a cashier.
DEPOSITS – BY CHECK /CREDIT DEPOSIT
CHECK CASHING/CREDIT POLICY
Checks/Money Orders Guidelines
New Account (<90 days) or previous check cashing problems
Account open over 90 days but less than two (2) years & no check cashing problems
Account open more than two (2) years and no check cashing problems
|In-State bank up to $100.00||
|In-State bank >$100.00 but less than $300.00||
3 bank days
|In-State bank over $299.99 but less than $10,000||
6 bank days
3 bank days
|Out of State bank less than $300.00||
6 bank days
|Out of State bank over $299.99 but less than $10,000||
6 bank days
6 bank days
|Pre-Approved electronic transfer from checking through authorized service provider||
Within fifteen minutes of approval
Within fifteen minutes of approval
Within fifteen minutes of approval
- All checks must have the account holders name on the face of the check.
- All checks/money orders should be made payable to “Interbets /Catskill OTB Account Wagering “, “Catskill OTB” or “OTB”.
- No postdated, third-party, double endorsed checks shall be accepted.
- All funds must be in US dollars drawn on a US bank.
- Any bank fees or charge backs are the responsibility of the account holder.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right to amend check cashing limits at any time for any reason.
CREDIT CARD ADVANCES/DEBITS
CREDIT CARD ADVANCES/DEBITS
First time $200 max; no subsequent credit deposits for 60 days
Established accounts and accounts in good standing $500 max
First time credit – no subsequent credit deposits for 60 days
Established accounts and accounts in good standing $2500 max
First time credit – no subsequent credit deposits for 60 days
Established accounts and accounts in good standing $5000 max
*OTB reserves the right to amend credit card limits for any individual, for any reason at any time.
- Credit cards must be in the name of the account holders.
- Accounts are usually credited within five minutes of transaction.
- New Accounts funded by credit card may not withdraw more than the initial deposit within first 60 days of opening.
- OTB and/or the credit card service provider reserves the right to decline any credit transaction
- Any bank fees or charge backs are the responsibility of the account holder.
Processing fees by provider; subject to change without notice.
INTERBETS ACH TRANSFERS
Deposits via Automated Clearing House (ACH) transfers are available at Interbets.com for Interbets/Catskill OTB account holders. Your use of the Interbets ACH transfer funding system constitutes your acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree with all these terms, do not utilize the ACH transfer system.
Please note: A $1.00 per transaction fee will apply for each transaction in addition to any fees incurred through your banking institution.
INTERBETS ACH Terms and Conditions
- Using ACH transfer funding system constitutes your acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right to deny ACH privileges to any account holder at any time for any reason whatsoever.
- Only one (1) bank account can be on record and utilized for ACH transfers. Bank accounts on record may be changed only when all ACH transfers are fully resolved.
- A $1.00 transaction fee for each ACH transfer will be charged. Interbets /Catskill OTB reserves the right to adjust the fee schedule without prior notice.
- The ACH transaction fee and total amount of the transfer will display prior to confirming your request. Confirmation of the request constitutes your acceptance of the fee and amount of transfer. Any applicable bank fees will not be displayed and are in addition to the Interbets/Catskill OTB ACH transaction fee.
- Initial ACH deposit requests from $10 to $300 will available in your account when the transfer successfully clears the banking network on the 6th bank business day.
- After the initial ACH deposit transaction has been approved, immediate approval up to $301, and $300 available in your account.
- After the initial ACH deposit transaction has been approved, a request in excess of $301 will be credited on the 6th bank business day.
- Transfers made after 9:30 pm EST require one additional bank business day.
- A change in bank accounts connotes an initial “first time use”.
- Accounts established for over two (2) years with no prior check cashing problems and no bank charge backs in the prior two (2) years, or an account otherwise in good standing and established a bank account on record for ACH funding may request that their immediate funds limits be increased by contacting Customer Service
- Submission of required information for ACH consideration includes the name of your financial institution, routing code, account number requires authorization for Interbets/Catskill OTB to store your information in secured, encrypted electronic format.
- ACH funding is only to fund an Interbets/ Catskill OTB account for wagering purposes.
- The financial institution account you are utilizing for ACH transfers is held in your name and that the funds being deposited are your own.
- You accept all responsibility for all ACH transfers made to your Interbets/Catskill OTB wagering account in accordance with your confirmation and acceptance of the ACH transfer.
- Returned deposits and/or unpaid fees charged by your financial institution are your responsibility and you agree to reimburse Interbets /Catskill OTB for any and all such fees or charges immediately upon demand.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right to recover unpaid deposits and fees from your Interbets/Catskill OTB wagering account and will pursue all relief that may be available to it at law or in equity, and you agree to pay reasonable attorney fees and/or recovery costs incurred and forfeit any monies remaining in the account.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right to lock your account until your unpaid fees and charges are paid.
- An ACH transfer or check deposit returned from the bank unpaid, will result in loss of ACH deposit privilege and the account holder will be ineligible for ACH transfers. Any wagers made will be considered invalid. This may be waived by Interbets/Catskill OTB in its sole judgment.
“OTBPay” ACH transfers are separate from “Interbets” on-line ACH transfers and subject to OTBPay terms and conditions.
GREEN DOT® MONEY PAK®
Deposits are available with Green Dot MoneyPak. This is a fast, safe and convenient way to make a cash deposit into your account. MoneyPak is not linked to a credit card or bank account, so you avoid potential cash advance fees and finance charges. There are no transaction fees to fund you Interbets account and your funds are instantly available. Simply pick up a MoneyPak from the prepaid product section at one fo thousands of retail locations, including Walmart, Walgreesn, CVS Pharmacy, Rite Aid and more. Purchase the MoneyPak with cash for the amount of your deposit and the retailer will add a $4.95 fee onto your purchase. Visit www.moneypak.com for more information and to find a location near you.
ACH Deposits can be made via PINpocket, an e-wallet method to make transfers to/from your bank account. Set up your account on PINpocket.com and register your banking information. Log into your Interbets account and simply ink it to your PINpocket account. There is a minimal $1 transaction fee on Interbets, but check with PINpocket for any fees they may apply. Login in and click PINpocket under funding, or visit www.pinpocket.com for more information.
A Withdrawal from your account can be made several different and convenient ways. Please note that your personal PIN number and/or your Interbets Card will be needed to make such transactions. Never release your codes/passwords or Interbets Card to anyone.
WITHDRAWALS BY MAIL
If you wish to have all or some of your remaining balance mailed to you, simply
complete a withdrawal slip and mail it to:
Or Via facsimile to 845-362-0419.
All requests shall be processed upon receipt of request. Checks will be mailed to the official address on record for the account.
WITHDRAWALS AT ANY CATSKILL OTB BRANCH LOCATION
Withdrawals may be made in person at branch locations. A withdrawal slip or written request is required, containing account name, account number, signature and date together with PIN.
Interbets player cards may be used to withdraw monies through self-service terminals at branch locations. Voucher withdrawals may be made on-site at any OTB branch locationduring business hours through any self-service machine. To make a cash voucher withdrawal, follow these simple steps:
- Insert and remove your card.
- Enter your Pin#.
- Select the withdrawal option.
- Enter the amount of your withdrawal.
- Swipe your card again. You will receive a credit voucher for the amount specified.
- You can take this voucher to any teller to obtain your cash.
INTERBETS/CATSKILL OTB PLAYERS CLUB PROMOTIONS:
Interbets Rewards Rules
- Interbets Rewards members must be legally allowed to wager in New York State, and at least eighteen (18) years of age and the minimum required in the state of residency.
- Rewards Members must have an active Interbets/Catskill OTB Wagering Account.
- There is no membership fee.
- All members must complete an Interbets/Catskill OTB account wagering application form either electronically or off line to include two forms of acceptable ID consistent with Federal standards contained in OMB No.1115-136 (pertaining to I-9 forms).
- Membership is limited to one wagering account per person. Only individuals are eligible to participate in the program. Corporations, partnerships, trusts or other entities are not eligible to participate and earn points.
- Membership is non-transferable and non-assignable.
- Interbets accounts and Player cards may not be shared with or loaned to another player. Wrongful use of the account/card through deception, sharing, or partnership will result in loss of membership and accumulated points.
- Points earned by the player are not transferable and may not be combined with other players, their estates, successors or assigns. Accrued points shall not constitute property of the player.
- Any applicable city, state and/or federal income tax is the responsibility of the Interbets Account holder.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB Player Account Cards are accepted at all self-service terminals in Catskill OTB branches and all Interbets/Catskill account wagering platforms.
- Only wagers accepted by the wagering system will earn reward points. Any wager resulting in a pari-mutuel price of $2.10 based on $2.00 wager ($2.20 where applicable) may not be eligible for reward points. Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right not to award points for wagers that result in a minus pool.
- The Interbets/Catskill Player Card must be inserted into the Self-Service Betting terminal reader prior to making wagers in order to earn points for those wagers. It is the member’s responsibility to ensure that the card is accepted before making a wager. All wagers made through an Interbets/Catskill OTB account will automatically accrue points.
- Points from different cards or accounts may not be combined for awards. Points shall only earn credits and shall be available for use in the account of the individual who placed the wagers. Under no circumstances may accrued points be sold, bartered, or pledged.
- Interbets rewards points may be redeemed as wagering credit, or other rewards as approved by the NYS Gaming Commission, to wagering account holders only.
- Only the Interbets/Catskill OTB account holder is entitled to obtain access to their account information. Interbets/Catskill OTB will not share account information with third parties unless required to do so by statute, court order, subpoena or other legal process.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB account holders must wager a minimum of $5,000 (net of cancels and refunds) during any monthly wagering cycle to be eligible for rewards. At the close of each calendar month, points will be totaled, accumulated from the first to last day of that month. Rewards as wagering credit shall be deposited into the wagering account in accordance with the rewards schedule. For purposes of this program, a month shall be defined as a calendar month and shall include all wagering resolved during totalizator sessions initiated during that month. Credits will be deposited to the account within five business days after the close of the month.
- Rewards are awarded based on the amount wagered.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right to make point, credit and level adjustments to any account and reserves the right to make adjustments due to computer error, machine malfunction, operator error, fraud or other misuse.
- Any wagering account dormant for a period of three years will be redistributed as per applicable New York State law. If an account has no qualifying activity during any calendar year then all points credited to the account will expire. “Qualifying activity” shall be defined as making wagers which qualify the player to earn points.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right to exclude or remove anyone from participation in the rewards program. Officers and employees of Interbets/Catskill OTB are not eligible for rewards.
- All decisions of Interbets/Catskill OTB management will be final.
- The receipt by Interbets/Catskill OTB of an account wagering application, electronically or hard copy, signifies the applicant’s acceptance of all rules and conditions.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB Rewards rules, regulations and prize lists may be updated periodically.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right to offer promotions for various tracks, wager types, locations or device types as part of the program.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right to terminate, revise or withdraw the rewards program at any time without prior notice, even though changes may affect the value of points already accumulated, with the approval of the New York State Gaming Commission.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB Rewards Program may not be combined with any other account wagering promotion/program offered.
- Rewards credits remaining in the account at the end of the three months may be deemed forfeited by Account holders. For example, a bonus awarded in the first week of January may be deemed forfeited by April 30.
- Wagers on tracks or on races in jurisdictions prohibiting rewards shall not be deemed eligible wagers for purposes of this program.
LIVE VIDEO & RACE REPLAYS
Live streaming video and race replays are now available to all internet wagering account holders. Live video and race replays may not be available to accounts without a monetary balance and/or without wagering activity for a designated period or where otherwise prohibited. Interbets/Catskill OTB reserves the right to modify these requirements at any time and without notice.
ADDRESS AND LEGAL NAME CHANGES
Please contact our business office immediately with any changes to your account information.
PASSWORD OR PIN CHANGES
Patrons may request to change their account wagering passwords or PIN by calling 1-888-FUN2BET Monday through Friday 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. Account holders will be asked for pertinent account information to verify their identity.
INACTIVITY AND DORMANCY
Any account with no wagering activity during a period of thirty-six (36) consecutive months shall be deactivated and any monies in the account will be distributed in accordance with Section 1012 of the racing law.
CLOSING AN ACCOUNT
Accounts may be closed at the request of the account holder in person or by mail. The account holder must provide their account identification number, PIN and signature, and acceptable form of identification subject to verification.
TAX REPORTING AND WITHHOLDING
Funds subject to Internal Revenue Service reporting requirements shall be held and not available for use until compliance with applicable Internal Revenue Service reporting requirements. Any applicable city, state and /or federal income tax is the responsibility of the account holder.
In keeping with all Federal Tax Laws set forth by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), any wager that results in winnings of $600.00 and at least 300 times the original amount wagered will be reported to the IRS. Any wager resulting in winnings over $5,000.00 and is at least 300 times the original amount wagered are subject to Federal Income Tax withholding at a rate of 25%. W2G forms shall be made available upon request. Transactions can be requested by contacting the Business Office.
In no event will Interbets/Catskill OTB Account Wagering, or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our services (however arising, including negligence). However, our liability to you and any third parties in any circumstance is limited to the amount of the wager you placed or limited to the fullest extent allowable by the state of NEW YORK.
Content, information and products provided or compiled by Interbets/Catskill OTB are generally accurate, timely and suitable, but unfortunately errors and omissions may occur as a result of incorrect data received from others, processing errors, and other such causes. Interbets/Catskill OTB cannot be responsible for the consequences, if any, of any such errors, but would appreciate if these issues are called to our attention.
Information and content on this website is for entertainment and information use only. Any reliance made on such information is at the sole discretion and risk of the user.
Users of this website agree that the use of this website and the information provided on this website is undertaken at their own risk and that Interbets/Catskill OTB makes no warranties that the website will operate effort free and/or without interruption, delay, suspension, shutdown, loss, defect, alteration, outages, viruses and/or other harmful components.
A link to a service or site outside of Interbets/Catskill OTB website is not a guarantee, approval or endorsement of that site or the services, content, information or products provided by that site or its sponsoring organization or entity.
Interbets/Catskill OTB Account Wagering is subject to all rules and regulations concerning customer disputes as defined by the New York State Gaming Commission. To ensure accuracy, Interbets/Catskill OTB Account Wagering will maintain voice recordings of all phone account wagers, complete records of all customer transactions, and provide (upon request) an account statement of each deposit, withdrawal, debit and credit transacted during the discrepancy period. In terms of phone wagering, the voice recording of the account holder’s acceptance of the wager shall be deemed the actual wager. In terms of computer wagering, Interbets/Catskill OTB Account Wagering shall maintain a printable record of the entire transaction. The printed record as wagered by the customer shall be deemed the actual wager. In most cases, patrons will be allowed to file a dispute within six months of a discrepancy.
- Account holders are responsible for all personal computer hardware and software necessary to use Interbets.com.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB is not responsible for any computer malfunctions or damage to account holders computer hardware or software.
- Computer records of transactions and account activity in accordance with New York State Gaming Commission requirements will be maintained by Interbets/Catskill OTB.
- Disputes regarding internet wagers must be reported to Interbets/Catskill OTB within five (5) business days by either calling Customer Service office or submitted in writing.
- All disputes will be answered promptly and resolved to the extent possible in accordance with New York State Gaming Commission.
- All decisions by Interbets/Catskill OTB regarding disputes or discrepancies will be final.
ACCOUNT PRIVACY, SAFETY, SECURITY AND PLAYER RESPONSIBILITIES
Interbets/Catskill Account Wagering employs strict privacy and protection methods in order to insure the highest level of wagering security and integrity. Interbets/Catskill OTBaccounts may only be accessed by the registered account holder using their unique, valid login information. To insure account safety and security:
- Interbets/Catskill OTB account holders are for the personal use of the account holder.
- Account holders are responsible for the secrecy of the account number, login name and password, PIN and code word.
- Account holders shall be solely responsible and liable for any unauthorized wagers resulting from account holders’ negligence, and must immediately notify Interbets/Catskill OTB of any breach of the account’s security.
- Security systems employed by Scientific Games Corporation will be used to insure the security of the internet wagering platform.
- All data contained on Internets.com or from Catskill OTB is proprietary and subject to applicable Copyright Laws. Copying or otherwise using data without permission from Interbets/Catskill OTB is strictly prohibited.
- Interbets/Catskill OTB is not liable for any incorrect, obsolete or incomplete data.
LINKING TO THIRD PARTY WEB SITES FROM INTERBETS.com
Interbets.com contains links to other websites. Interbets/Catskill OTB Account Wagering is not responsible for outside (third party) sites’ privacy and security measures, policies and guidelines. When linking through to an outside (third party) site please be sure you understand each sites’ own privacy and security guidelines.
The data used to create the Equibase Products and the TrackMaster® Products are proprietary to and are copyrighted by Equibase Company and Axcis Information Network, Inc. respectively. Unauthorized copying of such data, including modifications thereof, or the creation of programs or products in which such data have been merged or included with other data programs or products, for distribution to third parties, whether gratuitously or for sale, is expressly forbidden. You may be held legally responsible for any proprietary or copyright infringement that is caused or encouraged by your failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
You may NOT transfer the Equibase or TrackMaster® Products from one computer to another. You may not distribute copies of the Equibase or TrackMaster® Products to third parties. You may not create derivative works based upon the Equibase or TrackMaster® Products.
The Equibase and TrackMaster® Products are for your use only and may not be transferred to anyone else. In no event, may you transfer, assign, rent, lease, sell, or otherwise dispose of the Equibase or TrackMaster® Products on a permanent or temporary basis except as expressly provided for herein.
If you breach any of these Terms and Conditions of Use, Equibase and/or Interbets/Catskill OTB Account Wagering, in addition to pursuing any other legal remedies available to them, may immediately terminate your right to access the Equibase and TrackMaster® Products.
Your purchase of the Equibase and TrackMaster® Products indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
By opening an account, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless, Interbets/Catskill OTB Account Wagering, its suppliers and contractors and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against all claims, losses, damages, liabilities and costs (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees and court costs), arising from or relating to your breach of these terms and conditions. This indemnification shall survive the termination of your Interbets/Catskill OTB Account Wagering account.
Interbets.com reminds you to bet with your head… not over it. If you think you may have a gambling problem, call 1-800-522-4700 for help. Help is available 24 hours a day every day of the year.
Interbets/Catskill OTB Account Wagering follows the New York State Gaming Commission rules regarding patron self-exclusion.
We reserve the right to revise this policy, or any part thereof. Use of our service constitutes your acceptance of the revised policy.